A List Of Solid Argumentative Essay Topics About Animals
An argumentative essay is a paper that does exactly what is sounds like. It argues an issue. You would choose a controversial issue related to animals and then choose a side of this issue. You can choose whichever side that you believe is correct. The idea then would be to prove your side of the issue. You would want to use facts instead of opinions with this type of essay.
Choosing a topic for this type of essay can be tricky. You want to choose something that is controversial because you can’t really argue to refute facts. Determine which side of the issue you believe in. Are you for the issue or against it? What side do you take? Then use that information to produce a paper that states at least three different reasons why you believe your side of the issue. This paper also includes an additional paragraph that talks about the opposing view. You would want to tell the other side of the story and then describe a specific fact that refutes that belief.
Here is a list of some solid argumentative essay topics that you can write about on animals.
- Should animal testing for cosmetics be banned?
- Is it okay to test antibiotics and cures on animals?
- Should there be a bigger consequence for poaching?
- Should animal fashion be banned?
- Should they be kept in captivity?
- Is it okay for people to have exotic pets?
- Should there be harsher laws for animal cruelty?
- Should they have more rights?
- Are wild life preserves healthy for various species?
- Should the percentage be higher for the endangered list?
These are all great ideas that you can write about for this paper. The first thing that you will want to do once you have chosen your topic is to start by writing an outline. Jot down the main reasons why you believe your side of the issue and one belief of your opposition. Then write down why you don’t believe their reasoning.
Once you have your ideas sorted, it will be a lot easier to write this essay. Be sure to present your paper in at least six paragraphs. It should include an introduction, three body paragraph each describing a reason, a rebuttal paragraph, and a conclusion. That will help you write a successful paper.